Monday, February 11, 2008

Greetings Bitches

hello there chumps. After a long time reading some of the rants that my buddies(including my girl's) rants...and all the genius topics that they've posted over the years...i finally(thank god...) decided to create my own blog....topics such as..sports(football), celebrities, politics(..have to be careful of it...ISA kelak), movies(ecspecially malaysian movie...my god...), music and so many more. for this episode. I'm gona pour my heart out on Tv shows...ah...yes...Malaysian Drama.

Last night i was watching this episode of Dunia Baru, the so called "Drama remaja popular di Malaysia" while having my dinner with my girl. Its her favorite show, i have to bear with her. But sorry yg, kamek dah sik tahan agik dah. Here it goes, Dunia Baru's plot are mainly focused on a bunch of college freshies and their take on everyday life which is full of plots, twists and drama(my college times didn't look like the one that is shown on tv, just registration, orientation and straight to class....no other bullshit). It starred with a bunch of so called "artis remaja popular". An Avril Lavigne wannabe, Mawi impersonator(...more on this), an obnoxious punk kid, an uglier version of "ugly betty & Jalaludin Hassan.

Apart from Mr. Jalaludin Hassan, who is by far one of my favorite actor(but he creep the shit out of me in Who wants to be a millionaire), the others sucked bad. With bad lines,
ugly fashion trends that were supposed to look cool on western flick but ugly with us(paham sik?). The one thing about this drama that took my attention is the Mawi lookalike, his acting is considered decent, but god...whats with the Mawi-do dude. its horrible. Mawi is one of the least favorite celebrities in my list...which include Sean Kingston, Akademi Fantasia's artistes( except Rich). That Mawi guy doesnt know how to sing, apa lagik mun nya berlakon nak? Gai aieh!!! With the sideburns and those arrogant look in his eyes, i wonder why people voted for him(see pic). Kedak urang ngisap gam jak.


Back to the topic, the Mawi lookalike and Jalaluddin Hassan's character saved the drama from going straight to the shit bin. The scenes kept leaping, jumping from one part to another, ngaco plot jak...The producers of this drama tried to make it cool, adding some musics from Incubus, Cake and Foo Fighters(.....rasa college US la tek), well guess what O Mr. Producer, you have failed!!!! The drama is confusing, the multiple plots, multiple protagonists confuse me and RIGHT NOW ITS CONFUSING FOR ME TO DRAFT THIS BLOG POST!!!!! i should stop writing about this topic, but before i go, i want to say.....Dunia Baru sucks(except Jalaludi Hassan). Put Patrick Teoh in this drama and the plot would be changed with Patrick kicking the shit of all those who starred in it with Jalaludin Hassan as his sidekick ala Goodfellas. I'm out!!!!

No comments: